- Print very clearly – When completing the order form, please take the time to make sure easily read, especially your address and phone number.
- Take a photo of your tracking number
- Label/make notes on your film – In addition to setting your options when ordering or completing the order form, using a Sharpie (permanent marker), write any development instructions on the cartridge itself.
- Use a heavy-duty zip-lock bag if you have lots of rolls. All orders must arrive in a single shipment. Orders that arrive in multiple shipments will be considered separate orders.
- How long will it take? Most orders are shipped within 3-5 business days after it enters production. We are located in Southern California, so mail takes 2-5 days to reach us from almost anywhere in the country. More details on film developing turn-around time.
Aside from seeing some truly amazing images, we see some very creative techniques ways our customers ship their film. See 15 creative ways to mail your film!