The Darkroom can now print your digital files on genuine ILFORD Black and White Silver Gelatin Photographic Paper. We believe this is as close as you can get to a traditional B&W darkroom print from a digital file and has significant benefits when compared to B&W images produced from color processes.
Top: The Darkroom uses true archival B&W paper
Bottom: Most places print B&W on color paper which may appear greenish in different lighting conditions
- Prints have a consistent and neutral image tone (no color cast).
- Strong blacks and detailed highlights.
- Bright white base for stunning black and white photographs.
- Superb quality and robustness.
- Excellent batch-to-batch and print-to-print consistency.
- No printing color profiles required.
- With or without white borders.
- Available in 4×6 to 10×15 sizes.
- Glossy or Pearl surface.
- Prices range from $1.99 to $21.99
Order just like standard color prints. Just select “Silver Gelatin” print sizes from the size menu.