The Darkroom specializes in all types of 120 film developing. We process Color Print (C-41), Slide (E-6) and True Black & White. We adjust density, color and contrast for each and every frame or you have the option of no corrections. Our lab has been providing High Quality, 120 Medium format film developing for over 35 years.
Send your film and get:
- Free digital CD with your images!
- Free web upload for quick access, sharing and emailing.
- Professionally developed negs.
- Easy Facebook integration.
- Optional photo prints on matte or glossy paper.
Pay by Mail
Download our Film Developing Pre Paid Order Form
We'll send you a Film Developing Postage Paid Mailer and Order Form.
Need more information? Learn more about our
We want to know. Click here to report a problem or share your experience
* Sprocket hole option only available from Holga or Diana with 35mm back, Sprocket Rocket or Spinner camera. *Limit of Liability - Submitting any tangible or electronic media, image, data, file, card, disc, device, film, print, slide or negative for any purpose, such as processing, printing, duplication, alteration, enlargement, storage, transmission, or other handling, constitutes an AGREEMENT that any loss or damage to it by our company, subsidiary or agents, even though by our negligence or other fault, will only entitle you to replacement with an equivalent quantity/size of unexposed photographic film or electronic media. Except for such replacement, our acceptance of the media, image, data, file, card, disc, device, film, print, slide or negative is without other liability, and recovery for any incidental or consequential damages is excluded. No expressed or implied warranty is provided