True B&W Prints From Digital Files
Print your digital files on genuine ILFORD Black & White Silver Gelatin Photo Paper
The Darkroom can now print your digital files on genuine ILFORD Black and White Silver Gelatin Photographic Paper. We believe this is as close as you can get to a traditional B&W darkroom print from a digital file and has significant benefits when compared to B&W images produced from color processes.
- Prints have a consistent and neutral image tone (no color cast).
- Strong blacks and detailed highlights.
- Bright white base for stunning black and white photographs.
- Superb quality and robustness.
- Excellent batch-to-batch and print-to-print consistency.
- No printing color profiles required.
- With or without white borders.
- Available in 4×6 to 10×15 sizes.
- Glossy or Pearl surface.
- Prices range from $1.99 to $21.99
With over 40 years of Black and White film developing, you can trust your 35mm and medium format black and white film to The Darkroom.