Exclusive to The Film Photography Project!
IMPORTANT TIPS for success shooting FPP BW IR:
- 1. Keep the film in the all black plastic can before and after exposure.
- 2. Load and unload your camera in total darkness.
- 3. If you have a film ID window on the backdoor of your camera cover it with electrical tape.
- 4. Do not use cameras with IR film transport sensors.
- 5. Use a 25A red and a polarizer ( or 87IR filter )for the most dramatic results. (Film is sensitivity on the range of wavelengths 700 – 850 nm)
- 6 The sun is your friend, the more you have the more IR you will see.
- 7. Use the recommended ISO of 200
- 8. Set your f/stop to f/16 and adjust the shutter speed for the correct exposure, remember to meter through your filter(s).
- 9. If the light is to low to use f16 then you will have to shift your lens focus to the IR mark on the lens. See examples.
Buy this film online – 35mm film